- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
1. What do you do in your spare time (or what do you wish you could do if you had time)? I rarely have spare time, but when I do… I really like blogging, and composing music (I’m not any good when it comes to composing, but I enjoy doing it.)
2. Dogs or Cats? Dogs! Beyond a shadow of a doubt!
3. Steak or hamburgers? Probably hamburgers.
4. Favorite Summer beverage? Favorite Winter beverage? Summer — Lemonade, without sugar. Winter — Tea
5. Can you speak any languages? Just English. Oh, well…I can speak duck…if that counts. 😉
6. Would you rather swim or take a walk? Walk.
7. Books or movies? Movies! I make movies, so I love watching other people’s work.
8. Do you play any instruments? I don’t.
9. Push mower or riding mower? Riding Mower! I help my brother with his landscaping business, and I absolutely love using his professional rider called a Zero-turn.
10. What’s a few of your favorite styles of music that you listen to? I really enjoy listening to Classical (Dvorak, Prokofiev, Beethoven, etc…). That would be my favorite. Following close behind would be Hymns. And then film scores! My favorite film composer is Hans Zimmer! He really knows his stuff!
11. Would you rather go without music for a year or the internet? Umm…Ohhh….Well… I guess I’d have to say, music. I need the Internet to run my businesses.
My nominees (I’m just doing six right now):
Thanks again, Abby! I had so much fun answering your questions! Have a fun day guys!